The Elcano repositories are on https://github.com/elcano
There is a separate repository for each microprocessor:
- LowLevel: Drive by wire
- HighLevel: Localization, mapping and path planning
- Transceiver: Remote control transmitter and receiver
- Sonar: Obstacle detection from ultra-sound
- Sweep: Obstacle detection by laser
- QDED: Raspberry Pi Vision based on quadrature disambiguation edge detection
- General: for items that are shared between processors.
In the past, all code was in the single repository Elcano/Elcano. That repository has been archived. Any useful files from it should be copied to the appropriate repository.